30 days to change your life?
by Clair Fisher
Available to prebuy now for just £5 – launch price on May 17th will be £8
Life should be about so much more than surviving. Life should be full of joy, fulfilment and success.
Yet too often we are so busy and distracted that we don’t make time to dream big dreams and make plans about how to achieve them. Coaching for life and for business is a gift of time. It is a proven practice of discipline, motivation and encouragement to help you identify and achieve positive change.
Why do people find coaching helpful?
- It’s a real luxury to have some selfish time to consider deeply what motivates you, whatmakes you happy, what you find fulfilling, and who you want to be.
- It’s a helpful structure that combines a discipline of approach with tools and techniques thatwork.
- It’s a safe space to test new ideas, dream big dreams, and develop plans;
Coaching is not counselling, it’s not designed to ‘fix’ situations or people that are truly broken. Rather coaching is about unlocking the potential within an individual to maximise their performance by giving them time, space, and structure. Coaching helps catch the great idea before it gets lost in the sea of busyness; coaching helps rekindle enthusiasm when passion gets extinguished by tiredness; and coaching helps refocus motivation when energy is wasted on irrelevant activity.
On this 30 day challenge we’ll do all of that – and more! The five key areas that we’ll be tackling together will be:
1. Taking a careful and realistic look and your current situation, and identifying opportunities
for positive change;
2. Planning the future as you would like it to be;
3. Recognising the barriers to your success;
4. Discovering tips and tools to overcome those barriers; and then
5. Living the dream… thinking about how to stay on track, and be motivated on the journey.
Each day gives you a challenge, some things to think about, and a question or two to ponder.
So if you want to improve your life in 30 days, click on the ‘buy now’ button right away!
This ebook is currently on prelaunch and will be emailed to you on Friday May 17th
Get the 30 Day Motivation Challenge below: